Updated: Jul 11
Choosing the best Boudoir Photographer for you is a personal decision, as it depends on your individual preferences and needs.
Here are some tips I have put together to help you choose the best Boudoir Photographer for you:
1. Check their portfolio: Look at the photographer's past work to see if their style matches yours! This one is suuuuper important. You might be asking why and that's because, if you want light and airy images then you don't won't to work with a dark and moody photographer and vise versa.
2. Read reviews: Check online reviews from past clients to see if they were satisfied with their experience and the photos they received.
3. Get on the phone and discuss your preferences: Have a conversation with the photographer to discuss your vision and what you are looking for in the photos. It's also VERY important to have a phone consult with your potential photographer. I say this because 1, you need to know they are a real person and not a scammer 🙄 and 2, to make sure they pass the vibe check. If you guys don't vibe during the phone consult, then they probably aren't for you.
And the same goes for the photographer. They need to feel a connection with you as well so keep that in mind.
5. Ask about their process: Ask about the photographer's process for the shoot, such as wardrobe selection, poses, and retouching.
During my phone consultations, I walk you through my entire process and ask multiple questions to get to know you and your needs. I do this because I want you to know all you possibly can leading up to your session so that way you are comfortable and left left wondering what's next.
6. Trust your intuition: Finally, trust your gut feeling about the photographer. If you've seen their work and its consistent, if you have seen past client record and they passed the vibe check during the phone consult but most of all, If you feel comfortable with them and their work, it may be a good fit for you.
These are just a few of the more important tips I have to help you choose your Boudoir Photographer.
If you would like to learn more about what my studio has to offer for your Boudoir Session, use the link below to inquire!